The versatile Metos HiChef HC06 quick cooling cabinet and freezer with
its pre-set programmes and logical interface enable multiple cooling and
cooking options making the appliance easy to use. Cooling preserves the
taste, appearance and weight of the food. Quick freezing enables serving
perfectly preserved food either raw or fully cooked at any time.
The appliance may be programmed to operate only for a defined period of
time, or until the set temperature has been reached. Individual
programmes for quick cooling and freezing which can be edited and saved
for later use as necessary. Different phases of the appliance’s
operation can be followed on the display. The display will guide you
through various programme options with texts and graphics enabling
simple and quick settings.
The multi functional quick cooling cabinet and freezer Metos Hi Chef
HC06 is suitable for defrosting, dough rising and cooking in low
temperatures. Additionally, the cabinet can be used a thermal cabinet.
The defrosting function ensures controlled defrosting of frozen food
items in accordance with the HACCP standards. The dough rising option
controls temperature and moisture of the dough as well as the time at
which the dough should be ready for baking. The defrosting and dough
rising options enable storing of raw materials and provide flexibility
for food preparation thus giving the customers what they want: fresh
food products with perfectly preserved qualities. Low temperature
cooking not only preserves the flavour but also retains the scent,
softness and succulent taste.
– cooling capacity 18 kg +90°C > +3°C 90 min.
– freezing capacity 12 kg +90°C > -18°C 240 min.
– defrosting and evaporating device for condensation water without
electrical energy supply
– thawing at controlled temperature and humidity
– proofing retarder
– cooking at low temperature
– 6 double guide rails GN1/1 or 600×400 mm – for baking trays
– guide rails may be removed for cleaning
– stainless steel structure
– machine unit is located in the bottom section of the cabinet
– cavity with central drain for discharge of washing water
– heating element in the door frame
– ergonomic double-grip handle and full-height door, magnetic
seal on 4 sides of the door
– 7” high-definition IPS capacitive TOUCH display embedded in
the handle, easy to use
– washing hose as a standard