Kitchen Management System program description:
– Program to create and manage recipies, and HACCP data recording
– Transfers data (HACCP, cooking programs, device settings), between PC and SelfCookingCenter or Vario Cooking Centre
– One or more units, up to 20 units (CMP, SCC, SCC WE, VCC ME) can be connected to the system using either a fixed data cable or a U
SB memory stick for data transfer
KMS program features:
– Plants creation and management of different hierarchical levels
– Preparation of cooking programs, programming and recording
– Creating and saving processes
– To change the settings on your computer
– The unit can be controlled with the mouse (remote control)
– Data transmission and reception of the automatic function
– HACCP data presented in charts and tables
– HACCP data archiving
– Software updates are available via the Internet
– Important information to save in their own directories
– A full backup of the database
The system requirements for the network interface:
512 MB ??of RAM
Windows XP operating system
At least one available USB port
Cable Type: Cat5 twisted pair shielded Ethernet cable (for example, loan 08FTP05).
Fracture Shielded RJ45 connectors installed on both ends of the cable.
With an 8-pin RJ45 connector is connected to the A-type funds (EIA / TIA T568A).
Book 1.5 meters free cable wires inside the unit.
Cables and their installation are not included.