– cube size 28 x 28 x 32 mm
– Energy efficient, with savings of 11,3% compared to HFC equivalent
– Member of the Emerald Class, Hoshizaki’s range of climate friendly ice
– Can produce 210kg of cube ice per 24 hours (AT 10°C, WT 10°C).
– Unique ice making system that has an automatic rinse cycle. After
every new batch of ice, the water reservoir drains and refills with
– System comes with a magnetic water pump that has no direct coupling,
which prevents any leakage.
– Closed water circuit offers the ultimate contamination protection, by
the number of points at which impurities can enter the ice making
– Electronically controlled to ensure an optimised ice making process
under varying circumstances without the need for physical adjustments.
Quality of ice is always consistent.
– Easily cleanable air fi lter allows end-users to carry out routine
cleaning schedules. Extends product life expectancy and reduces the
frequency and costs of maintenance call-outs.